- Good Samaritan Colleges is located at the heart of Cabanatuan City, the major center of
business, education, entertainment, culture and sports in Nueva Ecija
- The GSC Integrated School (IS) fulfills the requirements for basic education consisting of
Pre-school, Grade School and High School. These IS Programs are all Level II Accredited by the Association
of Christian Schools, Colleges and Universities Accrediting Agency, Inc. (ACSCU– AAI), a member of the
Federation of Accrediting Agencies in the Philippines.
- The GSC College Department is composed of the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS), College of Nursing (CN),
College of Allied Health Professions (CAHP) and the College of Education (CE).
- The GSC College of Nursing is Level II Accredited by the Association of Christian Schools,
Colleges and Universities Accrediting Agency, Inc. (ACSCU– AAI).
- GSC is the ONLY school in Central Luzon that offers the CHED-approved trimester Nursing program
called BS Nursing Honors Program that allows qualified students to graduate in three (3) years.
- GSC is the ONLY school in Nueva Ecija that owns two Base Hospitals: the Nueva Ecija Good Samaritan General Hospital,
Inc. (NEGSGHI) in Cabanatuan City and Gapan City.
- GSC is the ONLY school in Nueva Ecija that exclusively cares for its graduates with the establishment
of the Nursing Residency Program at NEGSGHI for specialty training and employment experience
- GSC is the only school in Nueva Ecija that utilizes an E-Library system
- GSC integrates in the curriculum the English proficiency and computer technology training as preparation for future employment.
- GSC endows scholarships, financial assistance and tuition discounts to qualified students.
- GSC provides enjoyable extra-curricular activities for holistic individual development.