Halloween Make up Contest SY: 2020-2021

Aside from providing quality education, having fun is also one of the best experience our school could offer, to ensure that students are still enjoying school events even though they are at home. Halloween is a special event that kids would patronize for it evokes excitement and the ability of person to showcase their talents by disguising their selves into their worst nightmares.

To celebrate this once in a year tradition, we had decided to come up with a Halloween inspired make-up competition especially for Senior High Students. The panels decided to conduct the said event using social media platform, which is Facebook. The contest started last October 28, 2020 until October 30,2020. There are four (4) contestants from different grade level and strand. They have portrayed horrific characters like doll, death, scary mask and monster. The students can garner votes from netizen by reacting ‘WOW’ emoji and the voting take 25% of the overall score, while the other 75% will be evaluated based on the given criteria (40 % for Creativity and 35% for scary look impact) by the selected people. The winner of the said event is Matthew Ng Vidallon of 12 HUMSS 2 with his powerful disguise as a doll from the movie entitled ‘Anabelle’, while Francince Dianne Malabug of 11 Stem 4 earned the 1st place with her incredible face painting of a monster with a big mouth and sharp teeth and she was given the title ‘People Choice Award’ with a total number of 3000 cast votes. While Thom Carlo Sabite of 11 Stem 6 took the 2nd place with his death inspired look followed by a scary bloody mask by Tracy M. Francisco of 11 abm 2, who took the 3rd place.

Leave a Reply